Friday, February 19, 2010

Yet Another Day of Actualization

Last Tuesday night was full of surprises, insight and creativity. The innovation projects were very well presented and I was once again eluded by the thought process of each team, which were quite diversified. It means we MBA students just don't run after big ROI. Another thing that was really amazing that everybody appreciated each and every idea presented, though there were some inquiries from the audience but no judgmental comment. This really sets the stage for anybody to be open and expressive. I wish we can always exercise this positivity in every phase of our lives.

The guest speaker Jane was so full of life and persuasive. She just added another dimension to my thoughts. The notion of Social Entrepreneurship was a bit confusing to me, and after learning about Upper Global and Jane's endeavor to build the company, it seemed SocE could be a good fit for my future goals. Someday I'll really like to be involved in something that truly makes a positive difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comments. I really enjoyed having Jane speak to us. It was inspirational to listen to her speak. I personally was able to relate to her experience moving between coasts.

    ReplyDelete