Saturday, February 13, 2010

a fun saturday morning

Today's was another fun class. I thought that the presentation given by Nafisa, Nansy and Anna was creative in the true sense! Very nice application of things that we have been learning about in class. When we all had to present the chapters from the book in a 'creative' way, i was curious to see what different groups would come up with. I enjoyed all of them. All the teams came up with really innovative ways to present their thoughts. The outdoor activity was fun too. It made me realize how we have all become so comfortable with each other in such little time. Overall i think "Change is good"!!

2 comments:

  1. I was very interested to see what the groups would come up with too during the chapter creative presos- they were fun! I agree that we seemed very comfortable during the outside activity. It's nice to be so comfortable with everyone after only a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left for law class, which was good for me. However, I missed out on the great presentations! sounds like you all had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete