Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SocE ?

Yesterday's class was very informative and interesting. First of we have the innovative ideas presented. I find School Connect to be a very cool idea and definitely feasible. If you guys are ever going forward with the project and need another person on board, please contact me :)

Jane has answered two of the biggest doubts I have about SocE.
- SocE can be a for-profit company. All these while I thought SocE is a non-profit charity with a bunch do gooders. Never would I categorize SocE as a ruthless bunch of people that want to do good and improve the society.

- SocE can make some serious money and get VS funding. As mentioned in class, I had the assumptions that VCs are only interested in their ROI and exit strategy.

1 comment:

  1. I guess everyone of us had the idea that VC's are only interested in the ROI and bottomline. I am glad to know that we c an do something worthwhile at the same time make profits too.

    ReplyDelete