Monday, February 15, 2010

The Innovation Ecosystem...

So I showed this picture to my wife and she responded "I'm not going even to begin to ask". It is really awesome that we are thinking outside the box in this class and exploring our creativity when sharing information with one another.
The team experience on the tarp was amazing. (I have no pics of this - rats =) I was standing there, really not knowing what was going on but had extreme confidence that the individuals giving direction had the team's best interest in mind. That is trust and it is something to be cherished as I have been on many teams where trust was extremely hard to build. I believe this class has given me skills to help build trust and leadership. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, it also helps spark some good ideas.

I really like tthat in this class, we have been able to see everyone express themselves. I have not only learned content, but have also learned a little more on how to interact with people. Creativity is such a huge part of the "valley culture" and I am glad to see it is alive and well in my classmates!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you Mark. Trust is very important to build relationships anywhere,say workplace,school etc.And yeah without innovation and creativity our life will be like a stagnant river which can serve as a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete