Saturday, February 13, 2010

another weekend class

This was the second weekend class of the semester. It was short but interesting. We had an impromptu presentation and I not at all good at it. It need lot of preparation time before presenting, but it was good to step out of my comfort zone and present. I am surprised by the way everyone creatively presented the chapters of the textbook. Seeing the comfort level we have with each other I feel that this class is a huge success in bringing people of all different culture together and bringing out the best in them while doing that. I have never had a class where every one is interacting and working with each other like in this class. Both the article presentation were also very interesting. Both the group did a very good job at it. The outdoor activity was fun too. I wish all classes had this mix of activities, interaction, and teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment