Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 23, 2010

Joseph Stiglitz engaged the entire crowd with his awe-inspiring speech. He started with the battle of ideas that led to the BUBBLE. He gave an insight to the failure of the financial market and its reasons. His profound knowledge on current issues was impressive. His view about recession and how to deal with it gave me an idea of how simple changes can help us revive our economy.

After the speech delight, I got ready to give our presentation. We had fun presenting the article in the form of a role play. The three other teams who presented with us were innovative in their own ways. Professor wrapped up the session by saying how "Transformation" acts as the center piece to get to the leader level.

Although this class was for just one month, I have learned a lot about myself and what areas I should work on to become a better person and a global leader in the future. Thanks Professor Joyce Osland and all my classmates for having made the class so delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment