Saturday, February 13, 2010

CPQ results

I am not sure what to derive out of the result. Like my other classmates even I was very confused answering the questions. I am not sure if I have answered it truthfully or answered it according to what I think or what I want to be. But the results were interesting. I am similar to my countries average in most of the things except for few where I am radically different. I guess my thinking process and my attitude has changed a lot in the past 2 years that I have spent in USA. I guess we should take these test once in while, it helps us reflect on things which we do not have time to think of. I never sat and thought that I am weak in this particular thing and what steps should I take to improvise? But after looking at the results, now I do think how I should work to improvise my weakness. Not only that I am now aware of my strengths, some of which were a surprise to me though..but the point of these exercise is to be aware of our behavior, our strengths, and weakness.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you in that these tests help us to reflect upon our thoughts and actions. Also, when i was taking the test, i was kinda confused while answering some of the questions. But analyzing the answers was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was enlightening to look at scores with someone who was born in another country but primarily raised in the US, as her scores were much more in line with the averages for the US than for her country of birth. We cannot make assumptions about anyone's values just because they were born in country X. And that seems especially important to remember if we have never spent any significant amount of time in country X.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While not trying to harp on the scores too much, my CPQ results showed me a few things about myself that I didn't realize. At least we know that we always have room to change.

    ReplyDelete