Friday, February 12, 2010

Mark,
Thanks for the picture. I am excited (an maybe scared) that someone with your enthusiasm for trying new ideas is on my team!!

The results of my assessments indicate that I should move more in your direction. I have actually had this conversation with a peer of mine to identify areas that I could improve upon. I work in area that depends on people from diverse cultures to make the whole team successful. I am now thinking that maybe exposing myself to participating in the cultural events of my work team might help inside the 9-to-5 environment. I also am going to hold more skip level meetings that blend the work force.

Tuesdays class was very enjoyable. The three presentations coupled with the lecture made for an informative night. I am hoping our team does as good of a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment