Wednesday, February 17, 2010

loving my innovative classmates

Hi everybody,

Today I was so impressed by all the problems and solutions presented in class by all the groups. I kept thinking "OMG this class has so many innovative and smart people, I love it :)"
Seriously, I benefited a lot from Today's class. Every presentation opened my eyes to a different problem in our society and the given solutions were very nice and creative.

Also the guest speaker was so good, her presentation touched me personally in a sense because I have been looking for a job since I came here two years ago but unfortunately with no success. It was kind of disappointing though when she said that her organization helps only people with green card, but still I know how these people feel and I am glad that there is such an organization that can help them get a chance in their new society.

2 comments:

  1. I agree whole heartedly with Nancy. The ideas presented tonight could only make one stop and think about the shear possibilities to actually change an otherwise pretty daunting social or environmental challenge.
    It is nights like these that make all of the late study nights, long weekends of only studies and cancelled social events so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first MBA class at SJSU and it has been a very interesting, educational and inspiring - can't wait for other classes that SJSU has to offer.

    ReplyDelete