Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We can be creative

I really loved our Saturday class. I never considered myself a creative person, but even I could come up with creative ideas during our chapter presentation. The thing I loved most was no 2 presentations were the same, and we all had just 10 minutes to come up with something. Just imagine what we can do when we have much more time in our hands.

The outdoor exercise was interesting too. The first thing that came into my mind when I heard the instructions for the exercise was surprisingly not "this is impossible", instead I (and everyone else) started putting down ideas on how to accomplish the goal. I think this is the primary goal of this subject. Not grades, but how to change our thought process and soar heights in the business world. I am so happy that my classmates and the professor have made this a truly remarkable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment