Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Great end to a great class

I'm very happy I was able to see Joseph Stiglitz speak. He's an excellent speaker with very interesting point of views on the effects of the economy over the last several years. His AIG money commentary was very interesting- I had no idea how much money the government gave them. I supported his position on the school spending and how we could have supported Africa for 25 years with all the money we wasted on the bail outs. It's frustrating to hear the truth and know we're not going to get the money back.
The class presentations were really good. I liked the preso on how to support innovation within an organization. I feel I can take those ideas back to work with me and work with managers on implementing them. Overall it was a great end to a very interesting class. The content was very valuable and the student were great to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment