Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost coming to the end!

I cant believe this is our last class... we learned so much in such little time. Saturday's class helped me realize I'm not such a bad artist after all! I think all the groups did such a great job coming up with creative ways to present the chapter, and all the hidden talents shone today.
The team building exercises Ive done in this class are not only a great learning exp, but can be used everywhere, and are esp great ice breaking tasks.
Another thing I realized about this course is that there is variety in the course work. Apart from writing papers and doing presentation, we also get to participate in so many activities in and out of class, role play, do personal assessment quizzes and play different games.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Joyce and my fellow class mates for making this such a wonderful and pleasant learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment