Wednesday, February 3, 2010

nafisa 01/31

nafisa sunday was a funday

Sundays class was just amazing. I really had a great time and learnt a lot. Especially the last exercise of Xians and Americans. It was actually tough for me to behave like an Xian. But i could understand why it is so difficult for different cultures to communicate. It is not about different languages. Its more than that. The outdoor exercise was also very good and tough us how to strategize and communicate effectively for everyone to be successful and not just think about your own interests.

1 comment:

  1. The X-ian exercise was definitely uncomfortable! I was on the American side and on top of being observed and being faced with no answers I felt like asking something personal would be impossible. I also felt like I was intimidating the X-ians even though I didn't say anything. The staring part now means a lot!

    I also had fun in the outdoor exercise. I was guilty of only thinking about our continent! :)

    ReplyDelete