Thursday, February 18, 2010

Innovative ideas all around

I am always motivated in this class and yesterday was no different. All the group presentations were great. Given the short amount of time in which we had to come up with an innovative idea we all did a great job. these presentations just shows that if we all put our minds to things, we can all come up with amazing creative ideas which can bring about the change. I guess we all have so many responsibilities and are so engaged in our routine activities we do not have time to think and analyze stuff and come up with creative ideas. These projects and reports give us reasons to think hard and I think this is a great way to bring creativity in our day to day life:)
Listening to Jane, was also very inspiring...I felt like doing something ..something innovative..something that helps the society. She had such a positive aura and was so inspiring. She is a proof that if we have passion, will ,and determination we can achieve great things. I always talk about things I want to do, things I want to change, and so on but that is about it. I never take it a step further....I am not prepared to take the risk and do something out of the norm. But listening to Jane made me realize their is hope for people like me:)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Jalpa that Jane was so inspiring. She is such a calm and articulate lady and that helped me a lot to pay attention to what she was saying. She is kind of like our professor Joyce, I personally feel relaxed when I listen to her in class and I had the same feeling with Jane :)

    ReplyDelete