Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 26-Day One

"We Are the World" may have been a better title for this blog because as I looked around our class, I realized we have a global environment right at Rose Orchard. The effects of globalization are evident in the study body of the SJSU School of Business. It was good to be back in the mix after the long holiday months and being out of the classroom. B297 is a welcome course after intense accounting requirements and the like. This class appears to offer a practical application of communication tools for those working in a global setting, or not, and I would imagine a mind-shift will occur without question. I look forward to what will come...

1 comment:

  1. Yes...I totally agree.So I have my blog titled the same for the first class. We are fortunate to have such a diverse class for this course. I hope each of us can contribute something to everybody to take along the way.

    ReplyDelete