Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Creative & Inspiring Evening

Wow, what a great example of achieving new heights when talented people are a challenged to get out of their comfort zone. I am talking about fellow class mates as well as Jane.

I truely believe that most of us reach a point in our career where we prioritize giving back to society over the selfish personal needs. Some of us reach there sooner than others, then the true meaning of happiness emerges.

Similar to other posts, Jane's journey is inspiring and can be used as a model where one can combine the social needs, desire to formulate a profit-making entity and personal strength / beliefs.

I also echo the feelings of fellow class mates that it is hard to believe that the class is almost over. Who knows, this may be just a beginning of our journey towards Global leadership or Social innovation. Time will tell the story.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that maybe in the near future someone from our class will emerge as a social entrepreneur or a global leader taking on new challenges and leading the way in social innovation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Nitin. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity come through in their presentations. It has been a wonderful voyage and I am excited to use everything I have learned in my day-to-day interactions.

    ReplyDelete