Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GCI report got me thinking!!!

GCI was a very interesting exercise. I have taken similar evaluations and I personally feel that these kind of simulations are not very accurate. It all depends on what you feel on that day.But I was surprised to see my results. These evaluation seemed to be accurate for most of the criteria. Like I thought of myself as a very optimistic person and my evaluation reflected it. Also interest flexibility was very true to my attitude of changing my interest based on my surroundings. Over all I was very happy with my Self - Management evaluation. However I didn't do that well on the perception management section. Some of the lows were true to my nature like I am not a very inquisitive by nature and I am already working on that. The most surprising result was how low I was on Non judgementalness and Social Flexibility. I thought I am pretty flexible socially. I am living in a different country with people from different culture and background than mine...I got to be socially felxible!! but I guess I am not. When the professor said that these results are relative i was a bit relieved. However, I will work on social flexibility and the Non judgementalness by being more cautious of how I react and making cautious effort to change. I do feel its difficult to change all of a sudden but it is worth the effort!!


No comments:

Post a Comment