Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finishing on chapter & starting another one

After attending last night speech at SJSU auditorium and then in-class presentations, felt like one more chapter of my MBA life is over and next week will bring another chapter; the last chapter. Yes, planning to finish MBA program next session.

Similar to previous posting about learning from this class, it will be one of the most referred class learning in my daily work life. This class coupled cultural aspect with organization behaviour and innovation. The three main areas of my passion hence no wonder I enjoyed it so much.

I connected with most of you via LinkedIn. So we will be in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nitin,
    yeah, don't forget me if you want to try some durians, chicken feet, or falafel :-), or whatever...I love trying new foods and your ideas.

    ReplyDelete