Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Social Innovation at its best

The final project presentations were eye openers. Each of us brought our ideas into creating amazing projects. I feel now that the professor could have split us into more groups just to see what other innovating ideas might have come from that. Another thing that I love about this class and one which I hope I have in other classes is the constructive feedback - There were no judgments in the feedback, just the wish to see that everyone benefits from it.

Jane was another revelation. The way she has built a business model from scratch just with passion as the root is a lesson to all those passionate entrepreneurs out there. Her enthusiasm is very contagious and left me with the desire to do something meaningful out of my life.

1 comment: