Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday

I really enjoyed presenting about the 5 innovator skills. I found the article interesting and relieving that I can work on being an innovator. That's not something I think I'm very good at, but at least 2/3 of it is learned so that's hopeful. The class has been a great learning experience. I've been interested and engaged during each class and I've met some great classmates. It's interesting how well we've come together after only a couple weeks of class. I didn't realize how well we've bonded until we did the outside activity. I didn't find this survey as useful as the GCI. I felt the dimensions were to broad and didn't consider the different situations someone could be in to answer the questions very differently.

1 comment:

  1. Your group did a great job presenting the 5 innovator skills. I learned about how Starbucks and eBay were born. I also value the friendships that have developed in just a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete