Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Decoding and More

It is always interesting to me how an entire class can always come up with the same answers. Being in an MBA class, have we entered a pool of such small percentages that eventually minds do start thinking alike? The Decoding exercise was interesting though obvious too. However, the obvious part may have been that I was fading around the time we had to engage in an activity of the mind. The presentations were fun and a clever way to learn new material. As far as assessments go, well, there is always something to learn about ourselves and results should be taken with some reserve rather than from the absolute.

1 comment:

  1. I think the decoding exercises are obvious too and misleading. I'm sure some cultural differences are obvious, but many are not. I think we would benefit from watching some non-obvious decoding exercises- I definitely could use some practice.

    ReplyDelete