Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CPQ-Culture and Perspective

I took the CPQ test pretty early in the course, may be at the end of the second week. I think if I took it a little later, I would have been more accurate with my answers. But still I feel that whatever my scores are very much portrays my views and perspective. Growing up in a same country doesn't necessarily put two people in a same mindset. There are lots of other factors that contribute in shaping one's perception. But obviously there are some common traits that people of a certain area share. As some of my scores were a bit off from my Avg country score, I was thinking, is it because it has been a while and my perception changed?

As Liz mentioned in an earlier blog, core values don't change. I totally agree. I think after coming to a different country a person actually realizes what his/her core values are. It's really important to know yourself before stepping out and be a global citizen. These little tests, though not perfect, was a good way to learn something about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment