Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Saturday- very creative class

Saturday was a very fun and energetic morning class that taught me so much. I feel inferior and a bit envious because I have absolutely no creativity in my gene at all, which accounts for 40% of being a successful innovator. That is probably why I enjoyed the impromptu innovative presentations and creativity activities in this class because people say that ones always love what they don’t have. Our classmates are so talented and creative with tons of new, excellent ideas to present the chapters from drawings, storytelling, to chronological role-playing, etc..The outdoor exercise was perfect for team building and strong leadership development. When the game started, I told myself, “impossible! This is ridiculous as there is no way to do that!” But we did it as a team by just following our leader and helping each other. There were several times some of us including myself were off- balanced and almost fell. Someone was always there to lend us a hand and help us up. So, thank you, friends for everything you’ve taught me!

No comments:

Post a Comment