Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday, the Fun Day

Before walking into class today, I was not sure about how long I can keep my attention span. However, the interactive / experiential learning tool kept me engaged till the end. The Aracruz simulation was a great tool practising the stakeholder dialogue. Again, one can easily use the learning from this simulation while negotiating / proposing difficult issue at work.

The cross-cultural exercise as well as the outdoor activity were effective convincing me the additional communication sensitivity needed while dealing with different cultures. What an amazing way to learn the inter-cultural communication challenges.

The presentation slides, in between, these exercises were helpful creating the theoretical framework around the real world situation(s).

Once again, cannot imagine that the weekend is over and enjoyed both days thoroughly. Shall we repeat the weekend session again and let go the weekday classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment