Friday, January 29, 2010

First Class Meeting

To tell the truth I was surprised that although I am nearly copleted with the San Jose State MBA program I recognized very few of the individuals in the class. This allows for an opportunity to gain perspective from new sources. I think if the class works out as I hope I will gain additional data points that I can leverage in the future.I too thought the debate was pretty interesting. I even found myself thinking of further aurguments on the way home :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I am almost finished my MBA but this is my second class with the off-campus program. So I have an excuse not to know many people here :). But honestly, you guys are very mature, practical, and professional compared to the on-campus folks. Maybe we should develop some network to help people with job referals and others, but I can't do it by myself. I am a great contributor, but poor leader...

    ReplyDelete